Plastalgin / Plastalgin FastAlginate impression materials
- Impression for case study and orthodontic models, fabrication of models for mouthguards, provisional restorations, bleaching trays, partial denture frameworks and occlusal splint appliances.
Features & benefits
- Class A alginates for accurate impressions.
- Dust free formula.
- Available both with “normal” setting (Plastalgin) and “quick” setting (Plastalgin Ortho) to adapt to different clinical situations.
- Naturally hydrophilic for an easy mix and excellent wettability of oral tissues.
- 454 g. Bag
- Item #10033 - Quick Set Ortho
- Item #10032- Regular Set